Re: [opensuse-wiki] new extensions on wiki.o.o
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:33:22 -0500

- http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SelectCategory

Thomas can you disable this extension.

Long scrolling every time I want to see preview is really not helping me.

Then it removes category tags from existing articles, and instead of short
look at category list at the end of article, to see what is included I have
to scroll and carefully watch list that at best can serve as bad example
of usability.

Extension is good only for sites that have few categories that you can see
all at once, but for our wiki it is just more work for regular editors.

I can imagine how many casual editors will attempt to use it.

And removed category that I added manually to correct capitalization.

--
Regards Rajko,