Re: [opensuse-wiki] Article titles
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 07:09:50 -0500
On Sunday 30 May 2010 02:53:06 jdd wrote:
Le 30/05/2010 00:30, Rajko M. a écrit :
All three category article titles are perfectly valid without dash.

just notice that spaces are translated by Mediawiki to "_"
(underscore), what is misleading as "Marketing_meetings_archive" and
"Marketing meetings archive" are the very same page like you can see here:

http://fr.opensuse.org/Utilisateur:Jdd

thanks for your amazing work :-)
jdd

Thanks jdd.
You see, I'm every day doing something on the wiki and it is for me normal
that underscore and space characters are equivalents from the MediaWiki
perspective, but for those that don't spend so much time there that is another
fact that has to be mentioned.

--
Regards Rajko,