Re: [opensuse-wiki] new wiki.o.o ...
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:39:48 +0200
Hey Matthew,

On 05/26/2010 05:11 PM, Matthew Ehle wrote:

It looks like MediaWiki disables the ability for external redirects for
security reasons (good ones in my opinion). While I can look at the
possibility of enabling this, I see two other options that might be better.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgDisableHardRedirects

We could simply enable this on en.o.o until we go live. We would get
redirects that we can maintain without bothering you all the time. That
sounds way better to me, agreed? :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.