Re: [opensuse-wiki] German Wiki & Multi-Language Concept
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 00:30:47 -0500
On Thursday 15 April 2010 03:51:38 Rupert Horstkötter wrote:
I like the sandbox idea. I guess a new language wiki needs to follow the
new scheme we created in wiki.opensuse.org from the beginning, right?

This should indeed be a requirement once we're live with both the
English and German Wikis on June 1st 2010, yes! Thanks for pointing
this out!

Sandbox is one use of languages.o.o.

It should be also place where one can start translation with minimal set of
rules, in order to attract other people in his area by making installation and
use of openSUSE easier.

That means one man show and single article translation must be allowed in
languages.o.o. IMO, any translated article makes openSUSE closer to people
that before had no chance to use it due to language barrier.

--
Regards Rajko,