Re: [opensuse-wiki] German Wiki & Multi-Language Concept
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:12:01 +0200

On 2010-04-16 06:14, Rajko M. wrote:

We don't have SDB. How long it will take to create one? Then how long it will
take to teach all of our users including new ones what means SDB. They know
kb
(knowledge base) and even more know support, but not many know what means
cool
acronym SDB.

I do O:-)

Old hands know, I guess. The old SDB, which was also installable locally as an
RPM, with incremental
weekly or daily tgz updates, searchable in our own local apache server. Very
cool.

In the wiki? No, I don't often use it, it does not pop up in searches often.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Minas Tirith))