Re: [opensuse-wiki] Testing FlaggedRevs Wiki QA
  • From: Rupert Horstkötter <rhorstkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:33:25 +0100
Jim,

2010/2/26 Jim Henderson <jhenderson@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Looking in the admin interface, it looks pretty straightforward to set up a
feed; it's not a custom bot, but part of the admin functionality in
vBulletin.  We'd need to create a forum for the feed to feed into and the URL
to the XML doc that provides the RSS feed.

We could test this in the sandbox and then reset it for a public feed view.

Actually that's exactly what I'm planning to do as soon as we thought
the "hack-possibilities" to auto-merge the thread whole through.
Grabbing the feed and posting doesn't seem to be an issue, providing
RSS with Hermes is fine as well. Remaining and most important now is
to investigate the re-opening/merging of subsequent threads related to
one single article "foobar"

All,

vBulletin doc is at http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/

Best,