Re: [opensuse-wiki] Testing FlaggedRevs Wiki QA
  • From: Rupert Horstkötter <rhorstkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:28:34 +0100
Quick update: As expected we'll have no problems grabbing the RSS from
Hermes/FlaggedRevs and posting corresponding threads out of
interesting namespaces into the wiki forums. But, re-open existing
threads will be a challenge we have to face.

Either Forums Mods (Remy, Jon) will need to merge subsequent threads
corresponding to a specific article "foobar" manually or we succeed in
hacking something together. We're currently investigate the latter
opportunity.

Will keep you updated.

Best,