Re: [opensuse-wiki] wiki.o.o news 02/15
  • From: Rémy Marquis <remy.marquis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:29:15 +0100
2010/2/17 Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On 16.02.2010 18:33, Rupert Horstkötter wrote:

thanks for these daily reports. As of the template mess: Remy and
Rajko already did a clean-up here actually for the reviewing process
and came up with and

Which are now

The problem is that a lot of the Templates don't follow these rules
strictly and if we need people to a) follow the guidelines and b) pick
up maintenance tasks they need strict, easy to understand, easy to
follow rules. We (Rajko, Remy and me) talked about this in the wiki
channel btw ;)

Yes, we cleaned the templates before drafting the guidelines... and
never adapted the Templates to them :]
Btw, good job Henne :]