Re: [opensuse-wiki] Terms SuSE, SUSE Linux, etc
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:50:14 -0600
On Monday 25 January 2010 09:18:17 Rupert Horstkötter wrote:

Thanks for your feedback. May you please provide URLs to reviewed
pages that are not conform with the defined standards from your
perspective? I'd like to look through these.

Rush to have everything moved before we have a more detailed plan is not good.
I don't say final plan, as there is no such thing, but few more details, more
in another email. Remi and Shayon, did a good job, but there are still things
to discuss.

DenverD already complained that text of template:
http://en.opensuse.org/Template:InReview
-----------
This article is under review!
The contents are currently being evaluated and edited by [[User:{{{1}}}]].
Others should not make any changes. Thanks for the cooperation.
-----------
That is not collaboration.
Telling "don't touch" is counterproductive and it is bringing results.
In my opinion expected.

The best results we achieved talking on the IRC and editing.
All we did on IRC in that regard was to say "I make changes" to avoid editing
collisions, where the same article is edited by two editors at the same time,
but fast feedback made work on templates much faster then it will be using
classic channels.

I took message "Others should not make any changes" as relative, and if needed
edited what was missing, but other obviously didn't and left. DenverD is the
only one that told that.

--
Regards Rajko,

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team