Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki transition: Status
  • From: "Matthew Ehle" <mehle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:44:07 -0700
Hello,

Here are the extensions and options for them. Thank you for cleaning this
section up, Frank. I don't think I would call myself an expert on MediaWiki,
but I have pored through the iChain authentication extension code while looking
at the wiki.o.o login bug (it's fixed by the way), and it looks pretty solid to
me. It is possible that it could be related to the wiki.o.o login bug, since
that did require some changes to index.php. I will test this out and see if I
can still see the problem.

##### Extensions #####

# Intersection ---------------------
include("$IP/extensions/intersection/DynamicPageList.php");

# SimpleFeed -----------------------
include("$IP/extensions/SimpleFeed.php");

# iChain ---------------------------
require_once("$IP/extensions/iChainAuthenticationPlugin.php");
$wgAuth = new iChainAuthenticationPlugin();

# InputBox -------------------------
require_once($IP.'/extensions/InputBox/InputBox.php');

# FlaggedRevs ----------------------
include_once("$IP/extensions/FlaggedRevs/FlaggedRevs.php");
$wgFlaggedRevsNamespaces = array(NS_MAIN, NS_IMAGE, NS_TEMPLATE, 100, 102); //
SDB, Portal
$wgSimpleFlaggedRevsUI = true;
$wgFlaggedRevComments = true;
$wgFlaggedRevsLowProfile = false;
$wgFlaggedRevTabs = false;

# ParserFunctions -----------------
require_once( "$IP/extensions/ParserFunctions/ParserFunctions.php" );

# CategoryTree.php ----------------
require_once("$IP/extensions/CategoryTree/CategoryTree.php");

# EventCountdown ------------------
require_once("$IP/extensions/EventCountdown.php");

# SemanticMediaWiki ---------------
$smwgNamespaceIndex=120;
include_once("$IP/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/includes/SMW_Settings.php");
enableSemantics('wiki.opensuse.org');

# MultiBoilerplate ----------------
require_once( "$IP/extensions/MultiBoilerplate/MultiBoilerplate.php" );

Matthew Ehle
Web Engineer

Novell SBU
Application Development & Maintenance