[opensuse-wiki] Re: Mentoring session - December 27th, 17h00 UTC
  • From: jdd-gmane <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:13:04 +0100
Le 23/12/2009 09:57, DenverD a écrit :

ok, i kinda thought i understood the distinction (that is, i thought
the "wiki team" were those who had laid the foundation and the "forum
squad" were those who came late, via a plea in the forums)...

please, I didn't understand this.

to be clear, I was a wiki editor, but can't anymore do this for time
restrictions :-( - I read the message but wont anymore update the wiki
(at least on a regular basis)

However, I will act a moderator on the french forum.

Am I part of what you mean by "forum squad"?

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net