[opensuse-wiki] Following the Transition Guidelines
  • From: Rupert Horstkötter <rhorstkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:31:44 +0100
Team,

Just as a follow-up/reminder .. I'd like to remind everyone to follow
the Transition Guidelines [1] strictly (especially in regard of the
Article transtion into the new instance). Otherwise we'll most likely
end up in a new mess and I doubt we'd value that. I see that YaST
pages have been transferred to the new instance to test the tools and
that is great and appreciated .. please keep in mind though that this
isn't reviewed content and is just there to test the tools. I
experienced some confusion over at #opensuse-wiki today and thus I
outline this here once again .. the Transtion Guidelines are
mission-critical to our success. On Sunday, we'll do a mentoring
session to introduce all volunteers to the processes we defined.

Thanks for listening,

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Transition_Guidelines

--
Rupert Horstkötter, open-slx gmbh