Re: [opensuse-wiki] Forum squad introductions.
  • From: DenverD <DenverD@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 09:32:41 +0100

Shayon Mukherjee wrote:
certainly all the details or so called MINUTES will be presented
to the ML . So we would have a definite place for the data to be stored :) .

ok, thanks...but, why in the mail list and not in the wiki itself?

i ask, because it is apparent to me that there are thousands of folks
over in forums.opensuse.org who don't feel 'comfortable' in mail list
or usenet settings...

and, personally i find transcripts from IRC conversations to be
extremely poor substitutes for clear directions/details/FAQs and etc..

dd