[opensuse-wiki] Linked images (was: Re: Wiki update - Bugs)
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:42:36 +0100
Hello,

on Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2009, Remy Marquis wrote:
- The <iimg></iimg> tag isn't interpreted anymore. I am not sure if
there is a way to fix this, or if we should avoid using it in the
future.

<iimg> means to link an image to a page (not to the large version of the
image) if I get it right.

That's something that is now directly available in the mediawiki core
(since 1.14):

[[File:Opensuse-black.png|link=LinuxTag]]

See http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Sandbox to see this code in action.

See also http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Images#Syntax for examples
and more options.

I don't know if <iimg> can/will be fixed, but the new syntax is probably
more future-proof ;-) The only disadvantage is that you'll need to fix
all pages that use <iimg>.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
mutt steht selbstredend über den Dingen. Die 1.6 soll ja sogar einen
Heiligenschein bekommen, wenn 12 geheime Tasten gleichzeitig drückt. ;-)