Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki Transition + Next Meeting
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 23:54:03 +0100
On Monday 23 November 2009 23:51:24 Frank Sundermeyer wrote:

Hi,

I need to have the list of extensions we need (especially for the new,
clean wiki instance) until Friday. I would suggest the following

* FlaggedRevs
* ParserFunctions
* CategoryTree
* EventCountdown

Forgot:
* SemanticMediaWiki

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)