Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki Transition: Next Meeting
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 21:30:47 +0530
Hello ,
Rupert Horstkötter wrote:
All,

2009/11/20 Rajko M. <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

I would like to participate, but as always, I'm "weekends only" person, and
currently I have even Saturday limitation to hours after 18:00 GMT. The only
day I can dedicate any time is Sunday.

How is the general opinion about a meeting on Sundays? I myself
usually do not work during the weekend but for an IRC meeting and the
opportunity to get all Wiki seniors on IRC, I'd consider it. Opinions?

I feel sunday is the perfect time to have the meeting ! . As there'll be
no school , no extra classes , less homework(s) and having Wiki meeting
would really make it very much special. So it sounds great for me :)
.But there are others who may not be available due to there own reasons
. Wating for the final decision :)
So, consider ML discussion as the way to perform meeting. It is easier on
everybody as it can be worked around time zones and schedules.

I proposed once to open 1 thread per meeting topic, instead of all in one as
with this, and almost any other email. I know that this is how traditional
email works, but if we want to introduce something new we can't stick with
traditions.

IC, I'll do this if appropriate. Thanks for your input.

--
Reagards,
Shayon Mukherjee