Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki Transition: Next Meeting
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 23:01:55 -0600
On Thursday 19 November 2009 06:36:42 Rupert Horstkötter wrote:
That said, I'd like to schedule the next Meeting to get everyone
involved on IRC to be able to discuss the Transition and steps we need
to take care of in a real time conversation. In contrast to our last
Meeting I'd appreciate very much to have all Wiki Seniors attending
along with the Boosters, Henne and Frank.

I would like to participate, but as always, I'm "weekends only" person, and
currently I have even Saturday limitation to hours after 18:00 GMT. The only
day I can dedicate any time is Sunday.

So, consider ML discussion as the way to perform meeting. It is easier on
everybody as it can be worked around time zones and schedules.

I proposed once to open 1 thread per meeting topic, instead of all in one as
with this, and almost any other email. I know that this is how traditional
email works, but if we want to introduce something new we can't stick with
traditions.

I used this as a sample how it may work.
Simple change in subject can keep topics grouped to the meeting, while
everyone can answer on topics he wants too.

--
Regards, Rajko

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team
People of openSUSE: http://en.opensuse.org/People_of_openSUSE/About