Re: [opensuse-wiki] ATTENTION: please keep organization in mind
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:10:18 +0530
Rupert Horstkötter wrote:
Shayon,

2009/11/13 Shayon Mukherjee <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>:

Well i listed maximum number of templates which needs review(few are
still left) by Rajko and other senior members of openSUSE Wiki .As Rajko
is busy now a days with experimenting and other stuffs.So it would take
a bit time , but will be completed soon :) . And now Remi (Spyhawk) is
actively taking care of the templates at the same time .!

Thanks for the update. I talked to Spyhawk by myself on IRC and I'm
really looking forward to the results. Is there an approx. ETA? May
you please notify the team when finished with this effort?

Well i am not sure about an approx ETA (most probably a week or so,
though not sure).As it is constant process .And requires very much of
reviewing work and all similar stuffs.So it would take time. But will
surely notify when its done (any one of the concerned one can do this) :)
Best,

Best,
Shayon

--