Re: Fwd: [opensuse-wiki] Moving forward towards a better wiki
  • From: Koushik Kumar Nundy <kknundy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:50:44 +0530
I think from scratch is the best option. Although it might mean more
work now, it will help remove a lot of redundancy and old irrelevant
data. Locking the wiki while editing might, however create a lot of
complications. Also, old links in media articles to the wiki will
become inactive. So, certain redirects may need to be added.

P.S. If help is needed on rewriting of specific articles, mail me. I
would have helped on my own, but am a little short on time for the
next few months.

--
Koushik Kumar Nundy
B.Tech, ECE Final year