Re: [opensuse-wiki] FlaggedRevs experiment
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:59:49 +0100
On Thursday 12 November 2009 07:13:27 Rajko M. wrote:

Hi,

On Monday 09 November 2009 05:18:31 Rupert Horstkötter wrote:
Awesome. I'm really looking forward to your final estimation of
FlaggedRevs as our QA implementation. Thanks for all your work!

After update to the newest Mediawiki and FlaggedRevs, both work fine.
The default configuration presents flagged article revision , but there is
link to "draft", so anyone can check the draft too.
It seems to be right tool for strict content check.

The major problem is that it will probably demand more of CSS to be added
to current openSUSE one.

shouldn't be too much of a problem.
More details would be welcome. What about the existing skins such as MonoBook
- does the extension provide css for the MediaWiki default skins?

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)