Re: [opensuse-wiki] FlaggedRevs experiment
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:13:27 -0600
On Monday 09 November 2009 05:18:31 Rupert Horstkötter wrote:
Awesome. I'm really looking forward to your final estimation of
FlaggedRevs as our QA implementation. Thanks for all your work!

After update to the newest Mediawiki and FlaggedRevs, both work fine.
The default configuration presents flagged article revision , but there is
link to "draft", so anyone can check the draft too.
It seems to be right tool for strict content check.

The major problem is that it will probably demand more of CSS to be added to
current openSUSE one.

More details will follow in a few days.

--
Regards, Rajko