Re: [opensuse-wiki] FlaggedRevs experiment
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 23:23:24 -0600
On Sunday 08 November 2009 21:12:21 Rajko M. wrote:
Now I'm removing last traces of extension and I'll try installation
again.

Some of tables that I have to remove are called reader feedback.
That is the latest feature in FlaggedRevs extension.

And in the meantime, cleanup process revealed some missing colums in page
table, which can mean improper installation.

FlaggedRevs runs, after removing one offending hook that didn't allow view on
any normal page, but the show is not over, after while another few broke.

As it goes now I'll need help to stop disabling hooks :)
That is task for tomorrow.

In general in default configuration it looks good.
Allows to check pages on few elementary facts like accuracy, depth and
readability.

Any page that is not checked get "Current revision (unreviewed)" mark.
The Current revision is a link to:
http://localhost/wiki/index.php?title=Help:Page_validation&action=edit&redlink=1
which I guess is help to user to understand process.

I guess that, without hooks that are breaking one ofter another, whole thing
looks promising.

--
Regards, Rajko

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team