Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki Team Meeting 091030 - Meeting Minutes
  • From: Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:13:32 +0530
Rajko M. wrote:
On Tuesday 03 November 2009 09:18:54 Rupert Horstkötter wrote:

Shayon is responsible for the development of, Rajko's contribution would be
desirable here. We need to focus on proper categorization (provide as
less categories at the main Portal as possible for usability purposes)
while utilizing wiki-portals/projects for deeper hierarchies

I guess that besides graphical part my contribution will be necessary too :)

Yes absolutely , as without you this thing wont get a success :-)
Categorization is problem that I run into at least 2 times, but with bigger
company now that should be no problem. Henne started the thread "RFC:
Structure" that I'll have time to answer after I go trough many details it
has, so nothing today.

Well i now i also see that its good one!
Also, I have to skip for now answer on other parts of Meeting Minutes that I
would like to comment.

openSUSE Wiki Team Member
Email: hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter: wwarl0ck