Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki Team Meeting 091030 - Meeting Minutes
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 05:56:29 -0600
On Tuesday 03 November 2009 09:18:54 Rupert Horstkötter wrote:

Shayon is responsible for the development of, Rajko's contribution would be
desirable here. We need to focus on proper categorization (provide as
less categories at the main Portal as possible for usability purposes)
while utilizing wiki-portals/projects for deeper hierarchies

I guess that besides graphical part my contribution will be necessary too :)

Categorization is problem that I run into at least 2 times, but with bigger
company now that should be no problem. Henne started the thread "RFC: Content
Structure" that I'll have time to answer after I go trough many details it
has, so nothing today.

Also, I have to skip for now answer on other parts of Meeting Minutes that I
would like to comment.

Regards, Rajko

OpenSUSE Wiki Team:
People of openSUSE: