Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki Team Meeting 091030 - Meeting Minutes
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 05:56:29 -0600
On Tuesday 03 November 2009 09:18:54 Rupert Horstkötter wrote:

Shayon is responsible for the development of
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal_New, Rajko's contribution would be
desirable here. We need to focus on proper categorization (provide as
less categories at the main Portal as possible for usability purposes)
while utilizing wiki-portals/projects for deeper hierarchies

I guess that besides graphical part my contribution will be necessary too :)

Categorization is problem that I run into at least 2 times, but with bigger
company now that should be no problem. Henne started the thread "RFC: Content
Structure" that I'll have time to answer after I go trough many details it
has, so nothing today.

Also, I have to skip for now answer on other parts of Meeting Minutes that I
would like to comment.

--
Regards, Rajko

OpenSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team