Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki Team Meeting 091030 - Meeting Minutes
  • From: Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 20:00:31 +0100
#7 – Templates (Assignee: Shayon, John)
Kálmán proposed http://tinyurl.com/ycwx8cj as an approach to give an
overview about available templates and we decided to adopt this for
the main wiki. The Overview page will be linked from within the
Guidelines (see #2). Shayon is responsible to review existing
templates and sort them as proposed by Kálmán. We need to think about
obsolete templates, desired templates, etc. John is interested and
welcome to contribute here.

I am more than happy to work on this. Shayon, John let me know how can I help.

best
kalman