[opensuse-wiki] Wiki-Team IRC Meeting - Agenda
  • From: Rupert Horstkötter <rhorstkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:20:02 +0100
Team,

here is the agenda for our first Wiki-Team IRC Meeting about the
Wiki-Concept on the 30th of October 2009 at 6pm CET. The agenda is to
be seen as a working draft - so, please add topics you feel
appropriate. Hint: It would be desirable to have at least one
"Booster" in the meeting to talk about collaboration possibilities.

Topics (sorted by importance)

1. QA process (+ Wiki Forum)
FlaggedRevs VS sandboxing approach

2. Creation of Guidelines
Content and volunteers to come up with a draft

3. Frontpage/Portal
Input on Shayon/Rajko's work at http://en.opensuse.org/Portal and
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal_New

4. Semantic MediaWiki and technical achievability of MediaWiki
Extensions (also: FlaggedRevs)
Info-Provider: FSundermeyer

5. Strenghten the Wiki team
planned Reachout + other ideas?

6. Wiki-Projects
Info-Provider: Federico Mena

7. Use of Templates
Volunteers to review existing ones, create new ones, how to use them - John?

As said earlier, please expand the list to your liking. I'll do the
same until Friday, but this is what I can think of currently.

Thanks,
Rupert
--
Rupert Horstkötter