Re: [opensuse-wiki] Test pages of New PORTAL page :
  • From: Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 00:15:39 +0530
Hello,
Once again i edited the my test page2 (
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Wwarlock/Test_Page2 ),trying to make it a
condensed version-

Things which are edited/added

1)I added an intro box [Which will give a short descp. on Portal to
openSUSE] with ' GEEKO HEAD' as the image.

But what i feel is that there should be a separate geeko-portal image be
designed which would enhance the look of the portal page-(if possible)

2)I created a Nav template for the portal ' Named:PortalNav '.Which
contains almost all the sub-pages of the existing Portal page-.And later
on while implementing from my test page to the Portal New page we can
create separate sub-pages and link the template accordingly.Thus making
the page a condensed version.

I have added the template in my test page , just to give an idea on how
the actual page will be.

So guys,now your valuable feedback,Reviews and opinions are needed. :) .

I understand that each and every time going through or having a look at
it must be a irritating job.And i apologize for it.But until and unless
contributor(s)(valuable) dont express there views and thoughts towards
the Page,the page remains incomplete and the scope of improvements
lacks. :)

Link - http://en.opensuse.org/User:Wwarlock/Test_Page2

Best ,
Shayon