Re: [opensuse-wiki] Re: [opensuse-boosters] Concept Proposal for the openSUSE wiki
  • From: Michal Hrusecky <mhrusecky@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:21:12 +0200
Rupert Horstkötter - 13:36 16.10.09 wrote:
Michal,

2009/10/16 Michal Hrusecky <mhrusecky@xxxxxxx>:
We were thinking about something a little bit similar but for all our
websites:

http://en.opensuse.org/Boosters_Team/Projects/Integrate_all_Infrastructure_under_one_Umbrella

We spoke about dividing people into groups basically according what are
they looking for. Maybe it would be nice to have different landing
wiki portals for these people once we will get the general portal.

Thanks for your input. I'm aware of the "umbrella boosters project"
since I had a phone call with Robert Lihm yesterday. Would you please
clarify what you mean in particular with "different landing wiki
portals for these people"?

Well, I mean something like separate portal for developers and end users
with focus on different types of articles on wiki...

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12