Revised:Re: [opensuse-wiki] openSUSE:Checked Pages & Portal - Query]
  • From: Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:42:08 +0530
Rajko M. wrote:
The Portal/All is manually updated from time to time, as the only maintainer
is me, so it is not complete list of all pages. The idea behind is to have
all
pages listed by alphabet, one line per title (wiki article) which more
readable then current Special:Allpages that lists articles in 3 columns from
left to right. The reason that update doesn't happen more often is that I
lost
few scripts that were used to create text with wiki syntax that I can simply
copy and paste to Portal/All, and after so long time I would have to start
from scratch, as I have just dim idea what I used in the script[s].

The method that uses Special:Allpages is better idea, as they are always up
date.

Ohk fine,so is there a need to configure pages in the
-http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Checked_Pages.?SO that it can be added
to Portal/All later on.?

Thank You!

Warm regards