Re: [opensuse-wiki] Persian Team Wiki - Some Problems
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:25:05 +0200
On Saturday 15 August 2009 07:30:42 Omid Alemi wrote:

As we want to translate OpenSuse documentation to Persian, we encountered
some problems with official wiki.

How can we adjust right to left text there? I mean the layout as you can
see here:
%88%D8%B2%D9%87 Which is translation of

and also we need change the default font to view better in Persian.

We need something like (RTL support) plus better fonts.

We are making a decision to whether use official wiki or have
a custom wiki in our site,so any helps in this regards is really
appreciated by Persian team.

to be honest, I do not see a way to get changes to the wiki implemented in a
timely manner at the moment (this will hopefully improve in the future).

Therefore I would suggest that you set up your own wiki for the moment. You
may even use our skin
( - I
can provide every help you will need.

Once things improve on the openSUSE wiki front, I am willing to help you to
migrate your wiki to, in case you are considering to do so.

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755;
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)