Re: [opensuse-wiki] Several fixes for software.opensuse.org/expert.html
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:44:20 +0100
Hello Christin,

FYI: We have a new mailinglist for topics about www.opensuse.org. the wiki ml should stay for wiki thinks. On opensuse-web@xxxxxxxxxxxx you can reach all people who work on the openSUSE.org pages. So, if you want to contribute to the pages, please register on this mailing list (opensuse-web@xxxxxxxxxxxx => http://en.opensuse.org/Communicate/Mailinglists) .