[opensuse-wiki] Wiki main page change on release day
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 21:16:42 -0600
This is my comment on opensuse mail list, with idea for future release days.
I got direct mail without any comments, just quote of original message, but I
guess that it shows interest :-)

***
BTW, for the last few minutes or seconds <LANG>.opensuse.org can change to
bigger counter in the center of the page, and then on T change to very
prominent download links, and counter can go back to current position, now
showing T+delta (this is past the event) for the first 24 hours, or
whatever is used to measure number of downloads in peak time after release.
***

What do you think?

--
Regards, Rajko