[opensuse-wiki] Wiki main page change on release day
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 21:16:42 -0600
This is my comment on opensuse mail list, with idea for future release days.
I got direct mail without any comments, just quote of original message, but I
guess that it shows interest :-)

BTW, for the last few minutes or seconds <LANG> can change to
bigger counter in the center of the page, and then on T change to very
prominent download links, and counter can go back to current position, now
showing T+delta (this is past the event) for the first 24 hours, or
whatever is used to measure number of downloads in peak time after release.

What do you think?

Regards, Rajko