Re: [opensuse-wiki] New homepage i18n
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:39:24 +0200

On 26.09.2008, at 08:50, Andreas Demmer wrote:

Javier Llorente schrieb am Donnerstag 25 September 2008:
I didn't mention that I had visited the version in Spanish. Well, first of
all, I would like to improve it (I have seen some mistakes).

I had the page double checked by two spanish speeking people but since I do
not speak spanish, I cannot judge if there ary any mistakes left. Please send
me your correntions and I will merge them. Thanks for checking!

Thank you for taking care Javier!

And, second,
some parts are not even translated, as you said. BTW, would it be possible
to translate "Get it," "Discover it" and "Create it"?

As I said before, the announcements stay untranslated until we found a way to
organize the editorial teams. The button headlines (get it, discover it,
create it) stay untranslated too, because they make up for a claim (like "have
a lot of fun") and are printed on several advertising stuff.

Right, the "Get it," "Discover it" and "Create it" stay in English because they are part of the strategie. I think the description text below these headlines makes it easier for for non-english speakers to find there way.

Have a nice day!

Best,
Robert

Greets,
Andreas

--
Skype: andreas.demmer
ICQ: 103 924 771

http://www.andreas-demmer.de

---

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - Build Service Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx