Re: Fwd: [opensuse-wiki] New homepage i18n
  • From: Javier Llorente <javier.llorente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:01:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Andreas,

I didn't mention that I had visited the version in Spanish. Well, first of all,
I would like to improve it (I have seen some mistakes). And, second, some parts
are not even translated, as you said.
BTW, would it be possible to translate "Get it," "Discover it" and "Create it"?
Count on me regarding the translation.
Thanks for the information.
Greetings,

Javier