[opensuse-wiki] Re: [opensuse-marketing] New o.o-frontpage
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 12:48:31 +0200
Good Day!

On 31.08.2008, at 13:18, manchette wrote:

Hello,

This is a Nice and neat page, it'll help a lot : Thanks !

By th way, have you tried to use thumbnails ?
It could give a nice and clear effect too, and allow to have
Get/Discover and Create on the same level.
But maybe it was on purpose that you put Get it 1st, then Discover it,
and after all Create it ?

Thank you for feedback! You are right about the order of Get it , Discover it, Create it. We called it "Pearl-Divers way" ;-)
I think the short description under the Title (e.g. Get it) is very helpful for newbies.

btw -not sure if it was already mentioned- we will look for translations soon. The page is localised, what is IMHO a big approach.

Best,
Robert

Fabrice

Jakub Steiner a écrit :
What a huge improvement. Good stuff, Robert.

---

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - Build Service Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx