Re: [opensuse-wiki] OpenSuSE's wiki and Fedora's wiki
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 18:16:27 +0200
On Wednesday 02 July 2008 15:59:59 Mike McGrath wrote:
Hey OpenSuSE team! We recently switched over to using mediawiki and are

Welcome to the club! :-)

going to be implementing a translated wiki soon. I was wondering if
there's any documentation on how yours is setup. At present we're testing
the same way wikimedia has theirs setup.

Yes, wikipedia is also a guide for us. We have our skin public, but i guess
it's not really usable for you :-) But maybe you will find some nice things
in our skin, like we solved the interwiki language links.

What do you all think of your translated wiki? Good? Bad?

hmm ... i have to go now, i will say something more about this tomorrow.

--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org