Re: [opensuse-wiki] GNOME and KDE should have their name spaces
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:49:30 +0200
Rajko M. wrote:
I think that GNOME and KDE should have their name spaces, like SDB.

I don't think so. SDB is a very special case (only strictly formated part of the wiki)

I don't see the wiki users able to write in these KDE/GNOME pages only things *strictly* related to KDE or GNOME. ost users don"t even know what is related to kde or gnome

I'm not even sure this mean anything. What is related to kde that don't impact at all gnome? desktop config?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net