Re: [opensuse-wiki] Use 1-Click Install on wiki wherever possible...
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:29:28 -0600
On Saturday 23 February 2008 09:28:58 am Josh wrote:

I hope my idea for the hierarchy wasn't too far-fetched and that it is a
least a step in the right direction!

Absolutely, it is the right direction.
I sorted some time ago categories in
http://en.opensuse.org/Special:Uncategorizedcategories
just on feeling where things should go, but by soting things out, you brought
that down to the level that it should be.

Though, you are really going faster than I can follow. I would like to help,
but I have to understand what you are trying to do, so that we don't step on
each others toes.

We never had need to coordinate massive number of edits done by few editors at
the same time, which is another thing that has to be solved. Maybe some page
where we can announce plans, or better just this list.

You didn't get much help now, but announcing in advance and giving some time
for others can be solution for this. One problem that I have is very limited
time. For instance, after this email I have to go out and it can happen that
first time I'll be back with enough time to read and comment your category
proposal is tomorrow. I guess other are in not much better position.

But, thanks to come in and move pretty stale atmosphere on the wiki
organization plan.

--
Regards, Rajko.
See http://en.opensuse.org/Portal