Re: [opensuse-wiki] How to integrate Zonker's blog properly
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:45:42 +0100
On Tuesday 12 February 2008, Robert Lihm wrote:
On 12.02.2008, at 09:45, Michael Loeffler wrote:
Hi,

Zonker's blog is up and running (http://zonker.opensuse.org/) called
openSUSE
spotlight. But I don't see any links from en.opensuse.org or
news.opensuse.org. Am I just to blind to see them or aren't they
there?
What about adding openSUSE spotlight to the left nav, "openSUSE" box
where the
other contents like Get Software, Build Software, News etc. are
listed.

Michael

We can add his blog in the opensuse-box ... e.g. under News? We can
call it Spotlight (I think that force missunderstandings), Evangelist,
Zonker ... something-realy-groovy-u-suggest ;-)
Hu, Zonker's blog.

I add it to my ToDo list. Maybe Steve could do it direktly at news.o.o?
news.o.o has the same openSUSE box. So I'd vote for doing it same on all pages
and not as by Steve proposed under the "link" area.
And second, I'd wait a day or so that other on the list can give their
input :-)

Cheers!
Robert

--
Michael Löffler, Product Management
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH - Nürnberg - AG Nürnberg - HRB 16746 - GF:

---

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - Build Service Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx
SUSE - a Novell business

--
Michael Löffler, Product Management