Re: [opensuse-wiki] russian in the english wiki
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:42:41 -0600
On Wednesday 07 November 2007 07:42:10 pm Carlos E. R. wrote:
The Wednesday 2007-11-07 at 17:03 -0600, Rajko M. wrote:

are in russian. Could somebody do something, I don't understand enough
to do so

Nothing much to do, just revert and leave instructions on user page.

Could it be that somebody tried to translate the page but forgot to move
or whatever is needed to put it in " instead"?

It is possible.

ICS login works there too, and I did that before, but:
when I (just now) attempt to copy wiki source text from en to ru it looks
different and not nice. Besides translation is not near complete, so that
looks strange too. I guess that problem might be in text on
ru: На данный момент эта страница не переведена, здесь вы можете найти
en: This page is currently not translated, here you can find <original>.

<оригинал=original> is link to
and that is how user Xpsy (Участник:Xpsy) landed on
English page, logged again and started editing, thinking that is still ru
As side effect, my message on English wiki will never reach the reader.

The idea with links is good, but it seems that it works sometimes in
unexpected ways :-)