Re: [opensuse-wiki] Finnish translations
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:24:56 +0100
On Tuesday 06 March 2007 14:39, Osku wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I would like to start translate openSUSE wiki to Finnish language. I found
> one Finnish page in wiki, but its terrible outdated:
> http://en.opensuse.org/FI-Welcome_to_openSUSE.org . I creted account to
> wiki with username 'Owdy' and added myself to finnish translators list. Is
> there anything i should know before i start? I found this for instructions
> http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Translation_Guide

Follow the guide, and also the more detailed guide, thats all. I'm quite busy
at the moment and still have 2 wikis in the queue, so take your time :-)

If you are ready send me the files, thanks!
--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org