Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki cleanup
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 15:45:08 -0600
On Saturday 03 March 2007 15:24, jdd wrote:
> Rajko M. wrote:
> > It is responsibility and if there will be more candidates to share the
> > load than wiki will benefit from having more sysops.
>
> sysop have only the ability to edit the (4?) bloked pages, no more. I
> think we can use the opensuse-wiki list to coordinate between power
> users :-) say, to ask for deletion, summarize the work we plan to
> do... just a way of not making all the same work...
>
> jdd

That is OK for now, but wiki will grow and more sysops will be what we need,
but there must be some rules from how to select candidates to mentioned what
are preferable ways to act, communicate, etc.

For now the keyword is coordination, where should be communication channel
without large delays, as it is now.

--
Regards, Rajko.
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal