Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki cleanup
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:54:06 +0100
On Saturday 17 February 2007 01:52, Rajko M. wrote:

Hi,

> We can plan, but we have to look what openSUSE guys are doing too.

Rajko, it is not the community and the openSUSE guys - it's _us_ - the
openSUSE community ;-).

> They have power to make many changes that we can't

Please let me know whether you (and any other regulars on this list)
want to get sysop permissions for the wiki, no problem with this.

The "openSUSE guys" will also not do major changes on the wiki without
discussing them on this list. We cannot grant you access to the servers
of course, but if you, for instance, think you should be able to work
on the wiki templates and css files as well, let me know. I am sure we
will find a solution (the main problem will be testing the skins and
css files).

If there are other wiki matters where you think you should have more
power, let's discuss them.

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)