Re: [opensuse-wiki] Web design consolidation - please comment
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:27:28 +0100
Hi!

Monday 12 February 2007 16:56, Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
> A web design that can be used on all openSUSE servers has to be very
> flexible. Our designer Robert Lihm has made a proposal that we would
> like to discuss with you:
>
> http://www.suse.de/~fs/opensuse/
>
> This directory contains two mockups (Wiki home page, Wiki content page)
> and a color palette.

I like it, yet there is a lot of green used and text in bright orange, does
this work for colour-blind (red/green) people?

There are just drawn icons on the website, would there be a way to intorduce
some kind of background-photo to make the site look less wiki-like?

Those rounded edges will be made using background images, right? If
border-radius as of CSS3 would work in koqnueror et.al. it would be better,
yet that is another matter.

Sven