[opensuse-wiki] Maintainer for Virtualization?
  • From: Tom Miller <madprogextrodinr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 16:11:45 -0500
Is there a maintainer for Virtualization? I am doing a lot of self learning and thought it would make sense to update the Wiki with the information that I am gathering.

First thing that is troubling is that Virtualization stuff is spread out all over the wiki and not in one "branch". I would really like to clean this stuff up if I am going to be adding a lot of information to the Wiki.

Thanks.