Re: [opensuse-wiki] Opensuse wiki in Polish
  • From: rzoolu <rzoolu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:25:01 +0100
Rafal Kwasny wrote:
> Hi,
> i wonder why there is no Polish version of OpenSuSE wiki

Hello,
I'm also interested in creating Polish openSUSE wiki.

> Some pages got already translated under English wiki.
> I am willing to coordinate translation and updating this wiki.

I've already translated/updated almost all pages from table from
http://en.opensuse.org/Translation_Team and pages from top menu at
PL-Download.

> So can I request setting up pl.opensuse.org?
> "Welcome" -> "Witamy"
> "Polish" -> "Polski"

I think there are several things, that need to be done. See
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Translation_Guide and
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Translation_Guide_detail.

I'm ready for cooperation.

--