Re: [opensuse-wiki] html->mediawiki
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:36:42 -0600
On Monday 06 November 2006 04:28, Martin Lasarsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 06 November 2006 03:56, Rajko M wrote:
> > On Sunday 05 November 2006 13:33, jdd wrote:
> > > I just found this on the mediawiki mailinglist:
> > >
> > > http://diberri.dyndns.org/wikipedia/html2wiki/index.html
> > >
> > > jdd
> >
> > Now I got to learn how to use it, and world was so simple with a bash.
> > Have you installed it? Tried it?
>
> I used the perl module for the sdb conversion. Yes, it works but i had to
> write a script around it to convert also the special cases we had in the
> sdb (we had some special tags and for the interwiki links). If you have a
> lot of existing html pages you want to wikify it's worth a look.

Hi Martin,

In a meantime I installed module and it works somehow. I have to see all that
it can do. What I need is some automation for download of existing "All
pages", cleanup and formating as links, but most of that is posible with bash
one-liners. That all is for making easy to maintain OpenSUSE Wiki Portal.

Rajko M.