Re: [opensuse-wiki] html->mediawiki
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:28:41 +0100
Hi,

On Monday 06 November 2006 03:56, Rajko M wrote:
> On Sunday 05 November 2006 13:33, jdd wrote:
> > I just found this on the mediawiki mailinglist:
> >
> > http://diberri.dyndns.org/wikipedia/html2wiki/index.html
> >
> > jdd
>
> Now I got to learn how to use it, and world was so simple with a bash.
> Have you installed it? Tried it?

I used the perl module for the sdb conversion. Yes, it works but i had to
write a script around it to convert also the special cases we had in the sdb
(we had some special tags and for the interwiki links). If you have a lot of
existing html pages you want to wikify it's worth a look.

--
with kind regards,