Re: SPAM: Re: SPAM: Re: [opensuse-wiki] SPAM: sitemap
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 09:02:43 +0100
Rajko M a écrit :

I mean own tools that respect Portal structure, nothing fancy, nothing universal, absolutely not for everyone, just small help to download wiki pages and transform in shape that editor can sort in different way and than copy back to wiki, by hand.

the most lacking tool is probably a _sort_ tool on the mediawiki editor. I'm often obliged to copy/paste to/from gvim to sort part of page, it's not really handy :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO