[opensuse-wiki] Missing interwiki page links at en<->pt wikis
  • From: Carlos Gonçalves <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 19:45:33 +0000
Hi all,

Recently I translated some opensuse wiki pages to Portuguese but no links
between the English wiki and the Portuguese wiki (the interwiki links) was
created. Therefore, if some Portuguese guys are viewing the English page
they "cannot see" the translated page... I mean, they do not know that a
Portuguese translation is available.

Wasn't supposed opensuse wiki automaticly created the interlinks by running a
cron job?

Some pages that I translated:

http://pt.opensuse.org/SDB:Missing_Screen_Savers_in_KDE
http://pt.opensuse.org/SDB:Change_Behavior_of_KDE_Login_Manager_(KDM)
http://pt.opensuse.org/NVIDIA
http://pt.opensuse.org/SDB:ATI_Driver_Installer_under_SUSE

Regards,
Carlos Gonçalves

P.S.: This time I'm sure I'm sending this email to the correct mailing list
heh.